Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Forward and Back

It's New Years eve and we've all made it safely to the end of another year--for which I am very thankful.  It was an eventful year, and definitely had its highs and lows, but overall it was great.  So here we go into 2009!  I've been cleaning up the work bench and ordering supplies, and boy do I have all kinds of ideas for beads:
  • I would really like to work on texture, especially with reduction frit
  • Big hole beads--rings and donuts
  • Incorporating more complex stringer within the beads
  • A fable series--which had been in my head for a loooong time--hence the name fire and fable.  Bead/jewelry collections based on fairy tales and fables.  
  • Colour, Colour, Colour --combinations that sing.
  • more knitting related paraphanalia
  • and lots of other things....

Blizzard warning for tonight, so get out your knitting!  Happy New Year!

No comments: